PORT ARANSAS: With so much damage sustained to the island in the face of Hurricane Harvey, the true spirit and resilience of the community to pick itself back up is their pride and joy. Click Here for the latest list of accommodations that have reopened. Please contact these accommodations directly for availability. For an update on the status of a favorite spot not yet listed, please email email@example.com.
- Wednesday Night Head Start Party and free docking available at Laguna Harbor This is a fabulous opportunity to overnight prior to the race and close to the starting line. They are hosting a free dinner too! Contact them for details.
- Port Aransas:
- City Marina (361) 749-5429:A City-operated marina with many amenities.
- Key Allegro Marina: (361) 729-8264
- The Sanctuary at Costa Grande:(888) 552-0785 or (361) 220-2319
- Advance slip reservations encouraged
- For tours of available inventory, contact Russell at (832) 275-8557
- Port O'Connor: St. Christopher's: (361) 983-2017 or (361)-920-2552 (emergency only).
- Port O'Connor: Inn at Clark's: (361) 983-2300.
- Matagorda Harbor: (979) 863-2103 or (979) 863-7442.
- Fee: $1 per foot per night
- 20 new floating slips (50' x 20') plus bulkhead
- First come-first served basis
- Reported that Colorado River Channel to the Gulf dredged to 14'
- Freeport: Bridge Harbor: (979) 233-2101.
- Galveston: Harborwalk Marina: (409) 935-3737 or (866) 435-8777
- Current copy of Insurance Declarations page and USCG Documentatin or TX Registration will be required
- Corpus Christi Airport (Links to rental cars, taxis, hotels, etc.)
- Southwest Airlines
- Gulf Coast Taxi and Shuttle Service, Port Aransas: (361) 749-0850
- Enterprise Car Rental, Aransas Pass: (361)758-6233